Becoming a Volunteer
Becoming a Volunteer with CBC
If you are ready to join one of the best volunteer teams in the area, we encourage you to apply today! A candidate must complete an orientation process to ensure the safety and success of our volunteers. The process is as follows:
- Review our list of Volunteer Opportunities and the requirements listed in the next section.
- Complete our Volunteer Application.
- If eligible, the candidate will be contacted by Volunteer Services to set up a brief interview.
- After successfully completing the interview and reviewing our Volunteer Requirements, the candidate will be asked to submit a pre-paid background check online.
- After successfully passing the background check, the volunteer will be contacted to attend volunteer orientation.
- After orientation, the volunteer will have role-assignment training experience with a volunteer mentor.
If you have any further questions, please contact CBC Volunteer Services at (816) 968-4079 or email@example.com